- Don't confuse ! this is Shaheen Shinwari's new setup on the same Rashid Minhas Road opposite Askari IV. The old one is still operational but its not a pick among places where you can dine peacefully due to its close proximity to the main road.
- Traditional seating arrangements: Takht and Gao Takiyay
- Separate families only and gents section.
- Open air, considerably peaceful.
- Menu includes all sorts of BBQ, Karhai, Sajji, Kat-a-Kat, etc.
- Kehwa (Green Tea) with lemon and Gurr (Brown Sugar) is available.
- Overall good quality food and efficient serving.
- Plenty of parking space available, free of charge.
- A dedicated small area for offering prayers.