Thursday, March 5, 2009

PHANTOM - Disease Surveillance System: Well done Imam and the team !

I want to share some thing really good with you guys. One of my friend and an ex-colleague, Imam Raza, send me an email regarding PHANTOM on which he and his team are working on. Read below what he has to say:

I am glad to let you know that the disease surveillance product that I was working on is deployed to Puerto Rico USA. The big thing about this product that it is being developed from scratch in Pakistan under my supervision. We developed this product for the company DiagnosisOne. We have  developed two successful product for them, one is "Phantom" for Puerto Rico and Other is "PakPhin" which has been selected by the Centers for Disease Control to develop the IT infrastructure for the national public health system in Pakistan.

The product is built on state-of-art technology which includes Adobe Flex, J2EE, JavaSig, hibernate (HL7 standard), Bea Weblogic Portal Server, Oracle BPM (Business Process Management) and Oracle BI.

See the documentary film about it on youtube:

Congratulations to Imam and the team. Keep up the good work guys !