Monday, January 18, 2010

Registration Open for First Batch of Java Courses

Registration is now open for first batch of Java Courses. For course outline please refer to my previous post.
Fee: Rs. 5K per month
Frequency: 2 classes per week
Class Duration: 2 Hours from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm (weekdays)
Instructor: Myself
Premises: My Home (for directions see map below)
  1. Registration will be on first come first serve basis.
  2. Last date for registration of first batch is 31st of January 2010.
  3. Please note that no applications will be entertained on any grounds after last date.
  4. You can register yourself by filling out a simple form and submitting the first month’s fee in advance to me.
  5. You can meet me either in my office or at my home but make sure you call (0321-8707783) me in advance to confirm my location and presence.
    1. Office – IBL, IT Dept., 9th Floor, NIC Building:
      Zoom Out View Zoom In View
    2. Home – C/13, Block 10A, Gulshan-e-Iqbal:
      Zoom Out View Zoom In View