Vacancy for a “Senior Manager Operations” in the General Administration Department/Karachi
Vacant position: Senior Manager Operations
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Timings: 1200 – 2100 PST
No of Position: 01
Manage and Oversee/Support all internal departments
1. Directly Manage
- Human Resource
- Corporate governance
- Facilities management
- Office administration
2. Develop & Modify Business Processes
- Strategic Planning- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; effects process and other changes for continuous improvement.
- Quarterly Goals Management- Ensure entire organization follows the rhythm of establishing SMART quarterly goals that are posted on their cubicles and are tied to the strategic plan and company objectives.
- Execution- Evaluate and implement the existing execution methodology by embracing and enforcing a rhythm in meaningful, well-run, well-managed, meetings to ensure intra department and intra office communication, priority alignment and accountability
- KPI- assessment of all existing Key Performance indicators. Recommend modifications and communicate regularly with internal departments on observations of patterns.
- Quarterly All Hands meetings – Ensure these are coordinated with Austin and manage the local meetings to communicate the big picture, ensuring employees understand the vision, mission and the organization. Ensure employee recognition is part of meetings.
- Culture Building- Build a high performance culture by ensuring a strong communication process, clarity in quarterly goals, meetings to be helped with clear and concise agendas, forecast risks, proactive communication with respect to any change in policy, utilize solid performance improvement plans and reward and recognition programs to demonstrate consequences, provide boundaries of required performance and recognize excellence.
- Process Reengineering- Examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to decrease cost and increase efficiency.
3. Corporate Governance
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial operating principles, practices, and procedures within area of business specialty within Pakistan.
- Recommend and participate in the development corporate by laws, legal, tax and bank policies and procedures to ensure the company is in compliance with local laws.
- Represent 360 to various institutional divisions as well as externally to the media, governmental agencies, prospective funding agencies and individuals, prospective vendors, and/or a range of constituencies within the community at large.
4. Financial/Business Analysis Techniques
- Understand and coordinate capital and operating expenditures and fiscal systems.
- Make decisions about local purchasing within approved authority.
- Direct involvement in negotiation and management of local contractual arrangements.
- Analyze and understand financial data presented in local financial reports, statements and/or projections.
- Develop direct budgets and manage local annual budget process for the organization and perform regular cost and productivity analysis.
Educational & Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Must have 8 – 10 years of experience preferably in the IT industry, with at least 5 years experience in similar capacity.
- Experience managing executive level relationships with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience in business development, channel sales, account management, and/or related area within the technology and/or software industries
- Experience with the entire partner lifecycle: recruitment to close; ramp up; handholding and relationship management; enabling and influencing partner marketing and sales; driving metrics
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences and distinguish between and understand the needs of various stakeholders including customers, field teams and channel partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster / maintain relationships internally and externally; strong credibility and follow-thru
- Independent thinker, self-starting, self-managing, execution-oriented leadership; ability to manage a broad set of responsibilities with minimal support
- A "Do-er" - with a strong personality who can make things happen
- Ability to thrive and drive decision-making in extremely fast paced and dynamic environment where change is a constant; ability to optimize plans and execution on the fly
- Ability to understand and communicate on a mix of unique industry expertise and closing sales
- Strong negotiating skill and experience closing various contracts
- A proven track record in achieving results working cross-functionally and cross-organizationally.
- Some travel is required
Individual is required on urgent basis, candidates fulfilling the above requirement criteria and can join immediately are encouraged to apply.
Note: This is a full time permanent position. Interested candidates should send their application/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 2nd, 2011 and ensure the vacancy applied for is mentioned in the subject line.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.