Vacancy for a “Web Developer ” in the Marketing Department/Karachi
Vacant position: Web Developer
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Timings: 1800 – 0300 PST
No of Position: 01
- Develop cross browser, standards compliant, high performance websites using modern web development tools and techniques.
- Maintain existing web sites by modifying content and creating new features and pages.
- Interact with SEO team to create search engine friendly content and links.
- Interact with offshore Portal Managers and Business Development Managers to complete web maintenance activities.
- Create and Modify wordpress themes according to specified style guide.
- Keeping track of daily activities on project management software.
Educational & Experience Requirement
- At least 4+ years of experience in similar capacity
- Experience in rich “Web 2.0” centric technologies (i.e. - weblogs, wikis, social networking, RSS feeds, and API’s).
- Ability to create and translate Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator files (image assets) into usable HTML scripts/templates.
- Familiarity with AJAX and some server-side technology.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a Team environment.
- Should have good knowledge of web-based training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be knowledgeable in the use of the Microsoft Office suite or some other office productivity software.
Individual is required on urgent basis, candidates fulfilling the above requirement criteria, and can work in evening shift and can join immediately are encouraged to apply.
Note: This is a full time permanent position. Interested candidates should send their application/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 6th, 2012 and ensure the vacancy applied for is mentioned in the subject line.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.