Job Title: Technical Lead
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Division: Channel Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Web Development Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Job description summary
The Technical Lead (TL) will be required to develop cross browser, standards compliant, high performance websites using modern web development tools and techniques. TL will maintain existing web sites by modifying content and creating new pages. TL will also interact with SEO team to create search engine friendly content and links and will also be responsible to interact with BULS (Business Unit Leaders) for clarification regarding the tasks assigned. TL will collaborate with Austin team members for Release Process as well.
Benefits : This is a full time position with a complete benefits package upon hire. The position offers a base salary with quarterly bonuses, medical and life insurance and paid holidays.
Working hours: Afternoon (12:00 pm to 09:00 pm, PST, however if possible we would like there to be staggering allowing them to be 4 hours at the end of PK time 6pm – 9pm PK time, and then 4 hours Austin time 11am – 3pm Austin Time)
A. Key Responsibilities
· Develop and maintain cross browser, standards compliant, high performance websites using modern web development tools and techniques.
· Interact with SEO team to create search engine friendly content and links.
· Maintain sites developed on any platform like PHP/Wordpress, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion etc.
· Create / Modify Wordpress Themes and Templates
· Manage web developer(s) and keep track of their performance
· Follow Release Process and bring ideas for improvement
· Effectively prioritize tasks to enhance results
· Provide daily KPI reports
B. Position requirements
· Proficiency in any one programming language including C#, JAVA, PHP, CFML etc.
· Needs good English writing and conversation skills.
· 1+ years’ experience of coding in PHP
· Object Oriented Programming & SQL Skills (for MS-SQL & MySQL)
· Experience with MVC & ORM Frameworks preferred
· 1+ years Wordpress development knowledge preferred
· 1+ years’ experience with offshore development environment preferred
· 3+ months Experience with ColdFusion preferred
C. Qualification & Experience required
BS. in Computer Science (minimum)
D. How to Apply
Send your updated resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org