Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Urdu Digit 6 related Bug in CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Layout v1.1 for Windows 10 (x64)

 

Today, while working on Urdu digits, I stumbled upon a bug related to Urdu Digit 6 in CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Layout v1.1 for Windows 10 (x64). If you try to type Digit 6, you will end up typing Persian Digit 6 (۶) instead of Urdu Digit 6 (٦).

My Environment:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz

I’ve reported this bug on following email address that I can find from the CLE website:

sarmad DOT hussain AT kics DOT edu DOT pk
sarmad AT cantab DOT net
kamran DOT khan AT kics DOT edu DOT pk

Can you please help by verifying this bug on your machine? simply mention in comments were you able to reproduce it or not on your system and your system environment details as I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment