Sunday, April 9, 2017

daraz.pk - E-CHANGE PRODUCTS (KARACHI) - Shipping Damaged Products

Last week I ordered a number of products from daraz.pk. One of the product was Black Cotton Shoes for Men and the Merchant was E-CHANGE PRODUCTS (KARACHI). The picture of the product, published on daraz store was good enough to attract any buyer:



But when I opened up the package, reality was very different... in an extremely negative sense 😡






How come a company package such an item for their customer? unless they wanna ruin their clientele and go on a self destruction mission.

Once I registered my complaint at daraz complaint center (via phone), they asked me if I want a refund or a replacement. I told them, if a merchant is sending such a product to their customer, I have no faith in their QC process and would like a refund voucher, which I can use to purchase similar product from another worthy merchant.