Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pitching my Idea, “SPAM” @ Karachi Startup Weekend in IBA, Karachi University

I pitched my idea “SPAM – Software Project Artifacts Management” System on 21st of October 2011 @ Karachi Startup Weekend in IBA, Karachi University. My idea did not make it to the final list of 12 short listed ideas Sad smile. However, I was successful in forming a Team during the Networking Phase and will be working with the Team in next 2 days to come up with a comprehensive Proposal Plan for the VCs and Judges Smile

3 comments:

  1. Good job Humayun bhai... I like the idea and would love to discuss this further and help in anyway i can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humayun, I knew your idea already which really can be put in a workable category. However, I think you could have been more prepared for this very short presentation. I think people listening to you just through that mic for the first time really might not have gotten what you actually were pitching up there on the stage. But a nice effort really in a very short time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great way to start up with something new. InshaAllah you will succeed in converting your idea into reality.

    ReplyDelete